A service for protecting, developing and exploiting your Intellectual Property (IP).Enquire Now
The audit focuses on 5 core steps:
- Identification – review of current IP and potential opportunities and threats
- Capture – ensure relevant controls and processes are in place and secure
- Protect – generation and lock down of IP rights such as trade marks and patents
- Educate – provide guidance and training for developing IP strategy and management
- Exploit – commercial guidance for exploitation such as licensing, enforcement, fund raising and selling.
- Accurately report the value of your IP on your balance sheet, adding value to your business.
- Raise funding or extract wealth on the basis of your IP portfolio being identified as a new asset.
- Identify IP assets on which you may be able to take advantage of tax incentives.
- Remedy flaws and weaknesses in your IP portfolio.
- Identify new income streams for your business.
- Save money by cutting unnecessary investment in redundant IP.
- Develop a clear strategy for the ongoing management and protection of your IP.