Chris joined Bermans Manchester office in September 2020 and is a Trainee Solicitor in the Insolvency Team, having previously studied Law at the University of Liverpool.
Chris has experience with assisting in contentious and non-contentious matters, acting for individuals, companies and IP’s.
The matters that Chris has experience with include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advising Administrators in respect of validity of security and appointment advice;
- Acting for Administrators in respect of applications to extend the term of Administration;
- Acting for Trustees in Bankruptcy in respect of applications for possession and sale;
- Acting for individuals in respect of disputed Bankruptcy petitions; and
- Acting for Liquidators in respect of applications such as Block Transfer orders and release orders.
He lives in Cheshire and plays 7-a-side football and likes to spend time with his friends and family.
T: 0161 827 4600