Bermans specialist Business Immigration team provides professional advice to UK and international businesses and investors, UK recruitment businesses, UK Construction businesses, Sports clubs, talented individuals and professional sportspeople on all matters relating to immigration including Home Office fines and prosecutions.
Our team takes a comprehensive approach to securing the right of you and your employees to work and invest in the UK. We can deal with various processes for you and present your position most favourably to the Home Office. Equally, we can support H.R. teams and key individuals in respect of their own applications.
If you are buying or selling a business immigration compliance is an ever more important consideration during due diligence and on completion. We work with client’s to eliminate any risks where immigration compliance has not been adhered to prior to sale. For the buyer, we can ensure you are not unwittingly exposed to a raft of fines. For the seller, we can protect value by helping answer increasingly common immigration compliance queries.
If you are a Recruitment Business we can update your supply contract with your customers to allocate the risk of Home Office fines.
Our fixed fee document checking service helps our clients to reduce or eliminate mistakes or weaknesses before their application is submitted.
Clients we work with – Businesses and professional sports clubs / Talented individuals, Professional sportspeople and their families
- Advising on the appropriate route of entry within the ever changing immigration rules
- Advising on the immigration aspects of sales and acquisitions
- Applying for a sponsor licence and immigration audits
- Supporting HR teams with immigration issues
- Preventing illegal wording
- Fixed fee application document checking service
- Right to work checks
- EU settlement scheme queries
- Answering Home Office investigations and mitigating Home Office fines
- TUPE transfers and the relevant immigration provisions
Contact our immigration specialist
t: 0151 224 0527
m: 07825 051478