Christopher joined Bermans in September 2020 and is a Solicitor in the Insolvency team, having qualified following completion of his training contract with Bermans in 2022. He previously studied Law at the University of Liverpool.
Christopher has experience with assisting in contentious and non-contentious matters, acting for individuals, companies and IP’s.
The matters that Christopher has experience with include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advising Administrators in respect of validity of security and appointment advice;
- Acting for Administrators in respect of applications to extend the term of Administration;
- Acting for Trustees in Bankruptcy in respect of applications for possession and sale;
- Acting for individuals in respect of disputed Bankruptcy petitions; and
- Acting for Liquidators in respect of applications such as Block Transfer orders and release orders.
He lives in Cheshire and plays 7-a-side football and likes to spend time with his friends and family.
T: 0161 827 4613