New Vacancy – Property Finance Paralegal
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Property Finance Paralegal to join our Property and Construction team. The existing team is friendly, hard-working and welcoming and we are seeking a like-minded individual.
Start date: Immediate
Location: Liverpool city-centre office
Job Type: Permanent
- Responsibility for progressing a caseload from start to finish, under supervision and with training from the fee earners.
- Making and receiving calls to clients and third parties involved in the transaction.
- Responding promptly to requests for updates and information from clients, agents, brokers and introducers.
- Preparing banking security documentation for review by the supervising fee earner.
- Preparing and / or reviewing contract packs and raising enquiries based on their contents.
- Ordering pre-contract and pre-completion searches and reviewing the results.
- Drafting and submitting applications to the Land Registry, Companies House and search portals.
- Preparing files for completion, including the preparation of completion statements.
- Generally supporting and assisting a busy team.
- Dealing with files at completion and the post-completion stage.
Skills and experience required:
- Proficient use of the Land Registry and Companies House portals.
- At least 6 months’ previous experience in property / property finance work.
- Demonstrable experience in working diligently towards client deadlines.
- Excellent organisation, time-management and communication skills.
- A personable and hard-working nature.
- 3 A Levels in C grade or above (or equivalent).
Salary and benefits:
Salary will be dependent on experience, please contact us for details.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to:
Head of Property and Construction