Emma joined our Liverpool office in September 2020 as a trainee solicitor and currently works in the Property department.
Previous to her role at Bermans, she worked as a Paralegal at other leading law firms in Liverpool.
Emma graduated with a degree in Law from Newcastle University in 2019 and received a distinction from the LPC MSc.
She assists the Property team by undertaking the following:
- Dealing with commercial transactions such as sale and purchase of commercial property including asset sales and purchases;
- Dealing with residential transactions for both freehold and leasehold properties;
- Dealing with post-completion formalities
Emma lives in West Lancashire and is a keen sportsperson, she is a member of Ormskirk Netball Club and spends time at the gym and running. She is also a member of the Merseyside Junior Lawyers Division.
T: 0151 224 0500
Chris joined Bermans Manchester office in September 2020 and is a Trainee Solicitor in the Insolvency Team, having previously studied Law at the University of Liverpool.
Chris has experience with assisting in contentious and non-contentious matters, acting for individuals, companies and IP’s.
The matters that Chris has experience with include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advising Administrators in respect of validity of security and appointment advice;
- Acting for Administrators in respect of applications to extend the term of Administration;
- Acting for Trustees in Bankruptcy in respect of applications for possession and sale;
- Acting for individuals in respect of disputed Bankruptcy petitions; and
- Acting for Liquidators in respect of applications such as Block Transfer orders and release orders.
He lives in Cheshire and plays 7-a-side football and likes to spend time with his friends and family.
T: 0161 827 4600